A functional solution at the heart of your warehouse
The e-Proflux is a solution in hosted mode and offers a complete management of your warehouse and your logistics flows.
Our solution manages the flow of goods coming into stock billing products, through the preparation of orders, delivery and inventory management. The offer comes with printers and handheld devices.
The SaaS allows you to benefit from substantial savings without a significant investment implementation. Access to e-Proflux application is done using a simple web browser.
- Manual input or by reading the CAB bar code label
- Link with the registered orders (optional)
- Possibility to trigger an event ( mail alert, printing of voucher placed in storage)
- Management of the quantities (mini stock, maxi, weight)
- FIFO management
- Waste management
- Inventory management
Management of sites
- Managementof storage locations (static or dynamic)
- Movement optimization: searching the best way
- Volume management (size of a storage space and size of an article to be stored)
Management of the base article and the nomenclature
- Definition of the articles and the constitution of kits
- History of the movements
- Consultation of the stock movement with date, reference article, quantity, location following filter
- Possibility to export in csv and/or to print
Preparation of the orders
- Edition of a good of preparation
- Control components of a finished product using portable terminals
- Edition of finished product label
- Generation of a traceability number
- Scan of the UM/UC and the large packs from the webedi or from manual preparation
- Load control using portable terminals
- Generation of delivery notes document except for deliveries carried out using your webedi solution
- Generation of the paper invoice
Proflux interfaces with major ERP market
We propose a wide range of services, including the management of the projects, the installation, the training and the assistance for up to 7/7 days, 24h/24.
The offer is accompanied by selected printers and barcode scanners radio frequency.